CHRISTINE M. SETTINERI joined Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. in November 2015.
Ms. Settineri works with all areas of matrimonial and family law. She manages cases from intake to discovery and trial with a goal towards negotiation and settlement.
Ms. Settineri represents clients in the Family, Supreme and Appellate Courts of the State of New York.
Awards, Memberships and Affiliations
- 2019 – 2021 Best Law Firms, US News & World Report
- 2019 New York Metro Top Women Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2016-2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star
- New York State Bar Association
- Leader of Legal Workshops for Mental Health Professionals on Matrimonial and Family Law related to patient issues including “A Therapist’s Court Testimony, Mandated Reporting and Record Release: How to be Prepared” and “Impact of Abuse, Neglect, Domestic Violence and Mental Illness on the Family”
- New York State Bar 2003
- Illinois State Bar 2010