LLOYD C. ROSEN, Esq. has been with Wisselman, Harounian & Associates since 2005. Having substantial litigation and appellate experience, Mr. Rosen handles all aspects of matrimonial and family litigation and mediation. This includes divorce, separation, custody, visitation, domestic violence, child support and spousal support issues, the distribution of marital assets including business assets, as well as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. He also handles paternity and grandparent custody and visitation, support enforcement, termination of support, and domestic violence matters.
Mr. Rosen regularly appears and litigates in the Family and Supreme Courts throughout Long Island and within the boroughs of New York City. He has successfully presented, defended and argued numerous matters before the Appellate Division, Second Department, and has also represented clients in connection with real estate transactions and contract disputes.
Awards, Memberships & Affiliations
- 2019 -2021 Best Law Firms, US News & World Report
- 2013 – 2017 Nominated by Long Island Press BEST OF L.I. for Best Divorce Lawyer and Lawyer categories
- Matrimonial Law Section, Nassau County Bar Association
- Family Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- “Superb” Rating from AVVO
- Bellmore Memorial Day Parade Co-Chair