JORDAN E. TRAGER, Esq. was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1995. He is currently an attorney with Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. since 2011, has over 25 years of litigation experience handling matrimonial and family law matters, as well as an experienced divorce and family law mediator. He has tried numerous complex divorce and Family Court cases on a wide range of issues, including custody and visitation, child support, orders of protection and parental alienation. He has prepared and negotiated numerous divorce settlements on behalf of his clients. He has handled numerous divorce mediation matters involving complex custody, property distribution, support and parenting issues. He is the leader of the local Parental Alienation Awareness Organization, a not-for-profit organization educating the public on parental alienation, and he conducts and supervises monthly group meetings as an affiliate of the organization.
Mr. Trager is also an experienced litigating divorce attorney and is certified as a divorce and family mediator, and has successfully mediated numerous divorce settlements for his clients.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2019-2020 Best Law Firms, US News & World Report
- 2015 Top Family Law Practitioner, New York Magazine
- Long Island Business News – Contributed to articles in the Long Island Business News on “Divorce and Mediation”
- New York Law Journal – Parental Alienation – A Broader Perspective o When Matrimonial Attorneys Become Divorce Mediators o Divorce Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution in New York Courts
- New York State Bar (1995)
- Eastern and Southern District Federal Courts (1996)